Thursday, April 12, 2007

Toronto, it's like we never knew ya

Oh how I only wish.

The city's official website says it's "a great city to live and work in, or just to visit," but I'll see it when I believe it.

In the meantime, you should know Lyle Overbay is a misogynist, A.J. Burnett has patrician leanings and Frank Thomas enjoys beating children.

Sorry Canada, it's not personal. We'll see ya this summer for moose-hunt season.

POSTSCRIPT: A friend of mine asks a favor from all IDWT readers: if you remember the Royals ever wearing a yellow (or neon greenish) uniform one day about five or so years ago, please let us know. Would be helpful if you could direct us to a picture. This is an earnest request, so as my friend can convince himself of his sanity. Personally, I think he lost it back in 7th grade when he watched Apocalypse Now. What fragile minds our bodies invent.

No comments:

Post a Comment