Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Royals blogs

Garth of Royal Ingenuity, hosted by the Baseball Think Factory network, has somehow come up with another enlightening blog of interest for Royals fans: Pine Tar Charts, hosted by the good people at Fangraphs. How the man can post even semi-regularly in not one but two blogs is beyond me, but anyone who refers to the Royals as "the kingly Kansas City Royals" is okay by me. Also, KC's Royal Fan Zone looks worthwhile. All told, there are more than a dozen active Royals blogs out in the great wide open, which, if you think about it, is kinda amazing.

UPDATE, 3/22: Ken over at The Pipeline does a fair bit of Royals blogging as well. And I've reordered my list of Royals blogs off to the right by my preference, though the first seven or so on that list may as well be 1a, 1b, ... 1g.

No comments:

Post a Comment