Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Odds and Sods's Royals preview

Today's preview du jour, even though it was published three weeks ago, comes from Odds and Sods, a Boston blog that, unlike Dewey's House, wasn't so kind to our boys: "This season, [the Royals] are the least talented team in their division and devoid of young promising talent. There is hope for the future, but not this season. They will stink!"

To that, as you will see if you click on the link, I couldn't help but thrust a riposte. Hopefully another bet will come of this.

2 comments:

  1. Though a Red Sox fan (originally from New England), I actually live in Detroit right now, so I get to see a fair amount of the Royals.

    I admire your support of your team through the lean times. I think the new GM will certainly make a difference. But, it is going to take more than a year to rebuild that farm system.

    Greinke and Alex Gordon may come through and be nice stories. But, even if that happens, they still aren't going to finish above the cellar in the Central.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete