Saturday, May 19, 2007

Gil Meche does not read this blog

Nor any other.

From the recent issue (5/21/07) of SI's "Pop Culture Grid":

How do sports stars fit in? (Meche's answers)
Paris Hilton going to jail is... Horrible
Number of showers I took today: Three
Last song I downloaded: Me and My Gang (Rascal Flatts)
On Sundays, I'd rather be... At my parents' house
Last blog you read: No idea. I hate computers
My favorite hero is... He-Man

Three showers?

Nick Swisher, by the way, answered the "Last blog you read" question with, "What's a blog?" I really, honestly didn't think it was possible to not know in this day and age.

Somehow, Meche calling He-Man his hero only increases my respect for him. Colorado, you won't know what hit you tonight. Prepare to kneel before our hygienic conquering hero.

1 comment: